Eat food from farmers markets.
Drink good tea each morning.
Read books that make you feel.
Paint, even if you’re awful.
Write, even when you have nothing to say.
Sit in the fresh air outside.
Go on hikes.
Swim in lakes and wade in streams.
Sleep as long as you need.
Work hard at what you love.
Work hard at what you hate.
Love unconditionally and wholeheartedly."
- 1: What was the last book you read?
- 2: Was it a good one?
- 3: What made it good?
- 4: Would you recommend it to other people?
- 5: How often do you read?
- 6: Do you like to read?
- 7: What was the last bad book you read?
- 8: What made you dislike it?
- 9: Do you wish to be a writer?
- 10: Has any book every influenced you greatly?
- 11: Do you read fanfiction?
- 12: Do you write fanfiction?
- 13: What's your favorite book?
- 14: What's your least favorite book?
- 15: Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
- 16: When did you learn to read?
- 17: What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
- 18: What is your favorite book series?
- 19: Who is your favorite author?
- 20: What is your favorite genre?
- 21: Who is your favorite character in a book series?
- 22: Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
- 23: Which book do you wish had a sequel?
- 24: Which book do you wish DIDNT have a sequel?
- 25: How long does it take you to read a book?
- 26: Do you like when books become movies?
- 27: Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
- 28: Which movie has done a book justice?
- 29: Do you read newspapers?
- 30: Do you read magazines?
- 31: Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
- 32: Do you read while in bed?
- 33: Do you read while on the toilet?
- 34: Do you read while in the car?
- 35: Do you read while in the bath?
- 36: Are you a fast reader?
- 37: Are you a slow reader?
- 38: Where is your favorite place to read?
- 39: Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
- 40: Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
- 41: Who gave you your love for reading?
- 42: What book is next on your list to read?
- 43: When did you start to read chapter books?
- 44: Who is your favorite children's book author?
- 45: Which author would you most want to interview?
- 46: Which author do you think you'd be friends with?
- 47: What book have you reread the most?
- 48: Which books do you consider "classics"?
- 49: Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
- 50: Which books should be banned from all schools?
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.
This is my life